Lube Oil Filter
Product Code : 11
Brand Name : MICO BOSCH
LUBE OIL FILTER (ENGINE OIL FILTER)
The engine oil plays a very critical function of reducing friction that occurs during the movement of the piston resulting in loss of power and wear. In addition, it prevents abrasive particles from coming in contact with friction surfaces.
- Optimum protection - The filters remove contaminants such as dust, metal particles, combustion deposits and carbon particles from the oil and ensures optimum protection of the engine components.
- Rubber seals - The seals in the filters are made of special rubber compounds that offer special protection against aggressive engine oils ensuring longer life.
- Anti-drain valve - The anti-drain valve prevents the filter from drying up when the engine is switched off guaranteeing rapid pressure build-up and instant lubrication when the engine is restarted.
- Bypass valve - In order to ensure continuous supply of oil to the engine, the bypass valve opens at a certain pressure ratio and allows the oil to flow to the engine without being filtered thus causing less damage than non-flow of oil.
- Specially impregnated, tear-resistant filter medium with large surface provides longer service intervals and longer life
- The filter prevents premature ageing of oil
Available for Cars, LCV and HCV applications.